Who Should Attend?
This data lake design & implementation course is designed for data engineers or data architects that are looking for a framework, best practices, and practical experience in building a high-performing data lake.
Attendees should be (novice) allrounders in technical architecture, and have a broad understanding of all aspects of IT system implementations/integrations.
- What are the different components of a big data/analytics solution?
- What are the key big data technologies?
- How should I approach data storage?
- How should I approach data processing?
- How can I explore the data in a lake?
- How should I manage meta-data?
- How do I make analytics on a data lake work?
- How should I orchestrate the jobs pushing data through pipelines?
- How can I introduce open source technology into my existing technical landscape?
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises reinforce the topics being discussed.