Who Should Attend?
This DevOps for data lakes course is designed for data engineers that are looking for ways of working to install a big data environment in no-time, and to automate the development, testing and deployment phases to increase product quality and decrease delivery lead times.
Attendees should have experience with running, maintaining and improving IT applications, and the challenges that come along.
- How should I configure a local big data development environment, and what are appropriate tools?
- How should I test and deploy new and incremental code?
- What are recommended tools to automate the test and deployment process?
- How can I easily monitor and trouble-shoot my big data solution?
- How do I add a data pipeline or job?
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises reinforce the topics being discussed.